Spring 2024 Application for SNU Visiting Student Program
The Visiting Student Program is offered to students who are from non-partner universities of SNU but want to study at SNU for one or two semesters as a non-degree seeking student. To apply for the SNU Visiting Student Program, you have to 1) complete online application, 2) pay the application fee of 82,000 KRW, and 3) post the application documents (original hard copy). The application period is from August 10 to September 10, 2023 (Korean Standard Time).
1) Online application: http://goo.gl/U8j8lg
* Open from August 10 to September 10, 2023
* Please be aware to select Visiting Program
2) Application Fee (82,000 KRW) Payment
* The name of the sender should be the applicant’s last name. As such, use your own bank account or change the name of the sender to your last name if you are sending it through your parent’s bank account. If the sender's name does not match your last name, your application will not be processed.
* Bank Information for Wire Transfer (Visiting Student Application Fee)
- Name: National Agricultural Cooperation Federation (농협)
- Swift Code: NACFKRSE
- Account No: 301-0111-5987-41
- Account Holder: Office of International Affairs or 서울대학교국제협력본부
Any transfer/processing fees that may be charged should be borne by the sender(applicant). If the final transferred amount is under the required application fee of 82,000 KRW, applicants may be asked to additionally transfer the lacking amount. Therefore, applicants are strongly advised to check with their bank to make sure the exact amount can be received. As the application fee is non-returnable, please check whether you are from non-partner universities of SNU (with your home university coordinator) before you transfer the application fee.
3) Required documents
- Official Transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Receipt of wire-transfer for Application fee
- (Appendix 4) Financial Certificate (Non-Korean applicants)
- (Appendix 5) Approval Letter (from home univeristy)
Post the application documents (original hard copy) to:
Attention(Attn): Yunju Hwang (Ms.)
Office of International Affairs, Bldg. 152, 2nd Fl.
Seoul National University, 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Korea 08826
* Documents must be original or verified as an official copy (stamped), and should be in Korean or in English.
Please find the attached files to see more information about the visiting student program and application instruction, including the required documents to submit.
Visiting Student Program information is also available on https://oia.snu.ac.kr/visiting-program-overview
Please be aware that we will be unable to continue processing your application if you do not pay the application fee (82,000 KRW) nor submit ALL the required application documents (original hard copy) via post by the application deadline Septebmer 10, 2023. Applicants with non-Korean citizenship must submit the attached Financial Certificate.
It is the student's responsibility to check all the information provided. SNU will not take responsibility on any problems caused because of mistaken or unread information.
* Inquiries: Ms. Yunju Hwang (email@example.com/+82-2-880-8634)