Campus Tour Registration
Please read the following statements before applying.
- In case of cancellation, please contact us in advance by email or phone. If late for more than 15 minutes without any prior notice, it is considered a NO-SHOW and the campus tour is automatically canceled. In such cases, you may experience restrictions when booking a tour next time.
- Campus Tour starts from the Office of International Affairs (Bldg. #152, 1st Floor). Once you arrive at OIA, please wait at the 1st floor until the SNU Student Ambassadors come to greet you.
- Only visitors from high schools, universities, or institutions can apply.
- Seoul National University does not provide parking tickets for its visitors. (Basic parking rate is 1,500 won. After 30 minutes of arrival, 300 won will be charged for every half an hour.)
- SNU Ambassadors do not provide campus tours that have not been scheduled in advance.
- To respect the quiet studying environment at SNU, please do not use microphones or loudspeakers.
- For groups of more than 100 people, both the SSA-led walking tour and the Kyujanggak tour may be limited.
- We offer a general view of SNU during our tour. Should you wish to visit specific departments or buildings, please contact them directly.
- Visits to the SNU Museum and SNU Museum of Art are not provided by the SNU Student Ambassadors. You may feel free to visit them after the tour is completed.
- Specific information on the SNU entrance exam or any related data may be limited. If you are interested in learning more about SNU admission, please refer to the following website: http://admission.snu.ac.kr