Inbound Programs

Welcome to the SNU Office of International Affairs (OIA) website!
The OIA provides services to international scholars and students at SNU,

Visiting Program Eligibility

Visiting program is for students in non-partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. Visiting students must apply individually and will pay the tuition fee to SNU.

All applicants must meet the following requirements:

  • completed at least 1 semester in their home university
  • must be from non-partner universities of SNU
    * Students from universities that have student exchange agreement with SNU can participate in exchange program only
  • The College of Medicine is restricted to students who are currently studying medicine at their home university
  • THE COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY is open ONLY to masters level students currently enrolled in a master program at School of Dentistry or equivalent at their home university. The student exchange program is NOT available at the undergraduate level for the College of Dentistry.
  • Applicants who apply for the KOREAN HISTORY/ PSYCHOLOGY/ STATISTICS MAJOR must provide proof of Korean language ability. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be either (1) Level 5 or above of official Korean Language Proficiency Test or (2) Level 5 or above of the Korean Test conducted at the SNU Language Institute.
  • THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently studying business or economics at their home university.
    * To apply for the College of Business Administration, GPA more than 83 out of total score 100 is required. If the score, more than 83, is not written in the official transcript clearly, applicants home universities should submit a letter to us to prove the equivalent.
  • The GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS(MBA PROGRAM) is restricted to current full-time MBA candidates in our respective partner schools. For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at or contact MBA Office at
  • VOCAL MUSIC MAJOR is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at their home university.
  • THE COLLEGE OF LAW is NOT open to undergraduate level students from Spring 2018.
    * The School of Law, a specialized law school for graduate level students, will be open to undergraduate level students from Fall 2018.
  • For more detailed information, please see the FAQ menu. (