- completed at least 1 semester in their home university
- must be from non-partner universities of SNU
- * Students from universities that have student exchange agreement with SNU can participate in exchange program only
- The College of Medicine is restricted to students who are currently studying medicine at their home university
- THE COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY is open ONLY to masters level students currently enrolled in a master program at School of Dentistry or equivalent at their home university. The student exchange program is NOT available at the undergraduate level for the College of Dentistry.
- Applicants who apply for the KOREAN HISTORY/ PSYCHOLOGY/ STATISTICS MAJOR must provide proof of Korean language ability. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be either (1) Level 5 or above of official Korean Language Proficiency Test or (2) Level 5 or above of the Korean Test conducted at the SNU Language Institute.
- THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently studying business or economics at their home university.
- * To apply for the College of Business Administration, GPA more than 83 out of total score 100 is required. If the score, more than 83, is not written in the official transcript clearly, applicants' home universities should submit a letter to us to prove the equivalent.
- The GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS(MBA PROGRAM) is restricted to current full-time MBA candidates in our respective partner schools. For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at gsb.snu.ac.kr or contact MBA Office at email@example.com
- VOCAL MUSIC MAJOR is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at their home university.
- THE COLLEGE OF LAW is NOT open to undergraduate level students from Spring 2018.
- * The School of Law, a specialized law school for graduate level students, will be open to undergraduate level students from Fall 2018. Please note that these undergraduate students will be enrolled as graduate (Master’s) students in SNU law school during their study.
|SPRING SEMESTER||Sep 20||Sep-Oct||Late Oct||Nov|
|FALL SEMESTER||March 20||March-April||Late April||May|
- * Application schedule will be posted from the middle of January to March 20 (for Fall admission) and from the middle of July to September 20 (for Spring admission) on the homepage of the OIA website.
IMPORTANT NOTES :Visiting program candidates must complete Both Online Application and Postal Submission of the documents.
All documents should be submitted and posted in ORIGINAL or verified as an official copy, and should be in Korean or in English. If your documents are not in Korean or in English, please have your document translated in Korean or in English and have confirmed and sealed by an authorized body.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE OIA.
Please be aware that we will be unable to continue processing your application if you do not submit ALL the required application documents.
|LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE POSTED||Notes|
*In order to start the on-line application, exchange candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution by e-mail. The nominated students will receive detailed information on how to log in and apply online by the designated SNU coordinator.
|B||A Certificate of Enrollment from the current university you are attending|
|C||Official University Transcript|
|D||Letter of Recommendation from a professor at the current university
(Please use the SNU’s template.)
|- SNU template available|
|E||A Statement of Purpose (a free essay in English or Korean)|
|F||A Copy of Applicant's Passport
(Personal Information Page)
|G||Only for Fine Arts, Music, and Physical Education applicants :
Photographs of works/recording of performances
- For more detailed information, please see the FAQ menu (http://oia.snu.ac.kr/page/visiting_program_faq.php) or contact Ms. Bae, Go Oon (firstname.lastname@example.org).