- Must be enrolled in at least second semester at home university program (=have completed at least one semester at the application stage)
- Must be from non-partner universities of SNU
- * Students from universities that have student exchange agreement with SNU can participate in exchange program only
- Have a GPA 3.0 or above / 4.0
- * To apply for the College of Business Administraon, GPA more than 83 out of total score 100 is required. If the score, more than 83, is not wrien in the official transcript clearly, applicants’ home universies should submit a leer to us to prove the equivalent.
- Language proficiency of either English or Korean is highly recommended, but not compulsory
|ENGLISH||TOEFL||IBT 88 OR ABOVE|
|IELTS||6.0 OR ABOVE|
|KOREAN||KLAT||LEVEL 5 OR ABOVE|
|TOPIK||LEVEL 5 OR ABOVE|
- THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently majoring in business or economics at their home university.
- Applicants who apply for the KOREAN HISTORY/ PSYCHOLOGY/ STATISTICS MAJOR must provide proof of Korean language ability. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be either (1) Level 5 or above of official Korean Language Proficiency Test or (2) Level 5 or above of the Korean Test conducted at the SNU Language Institute.
- THE COLLEGE OF LAW is NOT open to undergraduate level students from Spring 2018.
- * School of Law, a specialized law school for graduate level students, will be open to undergraduate level students from Fall 2018. Please note that these undergraduate students will be enrolled as graduate (Master’s) students in SNU law school during their study.
- Applicants who want to study in the discipline of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Music, and MBA must, in advance, be advised of the eligibility by SNU coordinators.
- The College of Medicine is no longer available to exchange students.
- THE COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY is open ONLY to masters level students currently enrolled in a master program at School of Dentistry or equivalent at their home university. The student exchange program is NOT available at the undergraduate level for the College of Dentistry.
- VOCAL MUSIC MAJOR is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at their home university.
- MBA PROGRAM is restricted to current full-time MBA candidates in our respective partner schools. For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at gsb.snu.ac.kr or contact MBA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
|SPRING SEMESTER||Sep 20||Sep-Oct||Late Oct||Nov|
|FALL SEMESTER||March 20||March-April||Late April||May|
- * Application schedule will be posted from the middle of January to March 20 (for Fall admission) and from the middle of July to September 20 (for Spring admission) on the homepage of the OIA website.
- IMPORTANT NOTES :Visiting program candidates must complete Both Online Application and Postal Submission of the documents.
- All documents should be submitted and posted in ORIGINAL or verified as an official copy, and should be in Korean or in English. If your documents are not in Korean or in English, please have your document translated in Korean or in English and have confirmed and sealed by an authorized body.
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE OIA.
- Please be aware that we will be unable to continue processing your application if you do not submit ALL the required application documents.
|LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE POSTED||Notes|
|B||A Certificate of Enrollment from the current university you are attending|
|C||Official University Transcript|
|D||A Letter of Recommendation from a professor at the current university (SNU template available)
(Please use the SNU’s template.)
|- SNU template availableDownload document|
|E||A Statement of Purpose (a free essay in English or Korean)|
|F||A Copy of Applicant's Passport
(Personal Information Page)
|G||Only for Fine Arts, Music, and Physical Education applicants :
Photographs of works/recording of performances
|H||Non-Korean citizenship holders only: Financial Certificate (SNU Template Available)||- SNU template availableDownload document|
|I||Non-Korean citizenship holders only: Financial Sponsor’s Bank Certificate or Certificate of Scholarship
- Financial Sponsor’s Bank Certificate must prove that the sponsor has or will have more than 10,000 USD in the bank account for more than one month including the application date (counting backward and forward).
|J||Application Fee Payment of 82,000 KRW
Bank Information for Wire Transfer (Visiting Student Application Fee)
- Bank Name: National Agricultural Cooperation Federation
- Swift Code: NACFKRSE
- Account No.: 301-0111-5987-41
- Account Holder: Office of International Affairs or 서울대학교국제협력본부
- For more detailed information, please see the FAQ menu (http://oia.snu.ac.kr/page/visiting_program_faq.php) or contact Ms. Joo Hyun PARK (email@example.com).