- Both online application and postal submission
- Payment of application fee (82,000 KRW)
- Original application documents should be submitted to:
Attn. Mr. Hyunjin Jo, Office of International Affairs (OIA) Seoul National University 1 Gwanangno, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826 Korea
Once submitted, application documents are not to be returned.
Applicants must upload the required documents on the online application and submit the original hard copies through post. The list of required documents can be found on the below link.
Please note that the original documents are non-returnable once submitted.
- Application Fee: 82,000 KRW
- Bank Information for Wire Transfer
- Name: National Agricultural Cooperation federation
- Swift Code: NACFKRSE
- Account No: 301-0111-5987-41
- Payee: Office of International Affairs or 서울대학교국제협력본부
Please indicate the student’s name when you wire the application fee.
- Fall Semester: March 20th
- Spring Semester: September 20th
Please note that application procedure and deadline may vary by semester, and all applicants must ensure to check the latest application call through Notice Board.
- Fall Semester: May
- Spring Semester: November
- Fall Semester: Late May
- Spring Semester: Late November
On-campus housing is not available to visiting students. Off-campus housing information can be found on the below link.
- Students are responsible to submit the official transcripts to their university
- Official transcripts will be ready in January for fall semester and July for spring semester. Visiting students are responsible to ask for issuance themselves.
More information: http://en.snu.ac.kr/certificate-request
September 3, 2020