페이지 정보Date20-12-11 09:53 Hit578
In light of the recent spread of COVID-19 in the Seoul Metropolitan Region, Social Distancing Measures have been raised to Level 2.5, effective from December 8 to 28. The recent administrative order that imposes facemask requirement is being compulsory from November 13.
==> In light of the year-end special quarantine period, Level 2.5 Social Distancing Measures have been extended to January 3, 2021.
==> Level 2.5 Social Distancing Measures have been extended to January 17, 2021.
==> Level 2.5 Social Distancing Measures have been extended to January 31, and then, to February 14, 2021.
* Social Distancing Measures now consist of 5 different levels, ranging from Level 1, Level 1.5, Level 2, Level 2.5, and Level 3.
** Large private businesses will now be grouped as follows.
O Priority facilities (9 types): bars, clubs, karaoke rooms, indoor concert halls, restaurants and coffee shops (including regular restaurants, diners, and bakeries)
O Regular facilities (14 types): internet cafes, wedding halls, funeral services, academies, vocational training facilities, saunas, concert halls, movie theaters, advertisement parks/water parks, arcades, indoor gyms, hair salons, shops/marts/department stores, study cafes
O Other facilities: Rest of the indoor facilities
Under Level 2.5 social distancing measures (effective from December 8 to 28),
(Addition for Level 1.5: blue-colored; addition for Level 2: red-colored; addition for Level 2.5: green-colored)
★ When you are on campus, wear a facemask at all times when indoors and also outdoors when it involves high-risk activities. Group events that hold more than 100 persons are prohibited. When onboard at transportation vehicles, you cannot eat food.
1. For large facilities,
(1) At Priority Facilities, core quarantine guidelines must be observed, including limiting the number of users.
- At restaurants and cafes, more than two persons who dine for coffee/beverages/desserts are strongly advised to stay inside less than 1 hour.
- During 9 pm to 5 am, only delivery and takeaways are allowed at restaurants and cafes.
- Private gatherings/parties/events that hold more than 5 persons are prohibited and such gatherings at restaurants are prohibitied. (penalties imposed)
* Exception: Gatherings of family members who reside in the same space
(2) Regular Facilities operate normally; basic quarantine guidelines must be observed.
- Indoor gyms are not allowed to operate between 9 pm to 5 am. Intense group exercises (spinning, aerobics, etc.) are prohibited. Food and showers are not allowed.
- A wedding can accommodate max. 50 persons.
- Study cafes cannot operate from 9 pm to 5 am; no dining allowed and distance be kept.
- Hair salons cannot operate from 9 pm to 5 am; the number of users is limited and a certain distance must be kept.
(3) Other Facilities operate normally under strict quarantine measures (visitor log, facemask requirement, ventilation and disinfection requirements, etc.)
(4) Public Facilities may operate under its authority's discretion.
(5) Social Welfare Facilities (including childcare centers) operate under strict quarantine measures, and the number of users is restricted to 30% of its capacity or 50 persons.
2. For daily routines,
(1) Facemask requirement applies at priority/regular facilities, public transportation, medical facilities, pharmacies, care centers,
rallys, indoor sports stadiums, and high-risk businesses. + outdoor sports stadium
(2) Seoul Metropolitan Region's residents are refrained from visiting other cities.
- When onboard at public transportations, dining is not allowed (except for international flights).
- KTX and express buses can operate with its 50% capacity.
(2) Events that hold more than 50 persons are prohibited and all are refrained from private gatherings that hold more than 10 persons.
- Where deemed necessary for public affairs or corporate's business activities, group gatherings may be allowed; exams may be allowed if one space holds less than 50 persons.
(3) Sports events will allow up to 50% of the capacity.
(4) When on board at public transporation (bus, taxi, subway, etc.), facemask requirement applies.
(5) Schools may allow one-third of their students to stay at school.
(6) Religious services must leave a space between each seat. Dining and gathering by groups are to be refrained.
(7) The number of commuters to wokplaces is recommended to be restricted to its one-third.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR INDIVIDUALS
In compliance with the measures, individuals are strongly advised to comply with COVID-19 prevention guidelines:
1. Wear a mask and keep a distance.
2. Get tested, stay home, and minimize contacts with others if you feel unwell.
3. Wash your hands for more than 30 seconds and cover your coughs with your sleeves.
4. Ventilate your space at least for 3 times a day with regular disinfections.
5. Stay online with your beloved ones.