페이지 정보Date20-11-08 17:54 Hit1,276
* Social Distancing Measures now consist of 5 different levels, ranging from Level 1, Level 1.5, Level 2, Level 2.5, and Level 3.
** Large private businesses will now be grouped as follows.
O Priority facilities (9 types): bars, clubs, karaoke rooms, indoor concert halls, restaurants and coffee shops (including regular restaurants, diners, and bakeries)
O Regular facilities (14 types): internet cafes, wedding halls, funeral services, academies, vocational training facilities, saunas, concert halls, movie theaters, advertisement parks/water parks, arcades, indoor gyms, hair salons, shops/marts/department stores, study cafes
O Other facilities: Rest of the indoor facilities
Under Level 1 social distancing measures (effective from November 7),
1. For large facilities,
(1) At Priority Facilities, core quarantine guidelines must be observed, including limiting the number of users.
(2) Regular Facilities operate normally; basic quarantine guidelines must be observed.
(3) Other Facilities operate normally.
(4) Public Facilities can allow audiences of up to 50% of the capacity.
(5) Social Welfare Facilities (including childcare centers) operate under strict quarantine measures.
2. For daily routines,
(1) Facemask requirement applies at priority/regular facilities, public transportation, medical facilities, pharmacies, care centers,
rallys, indoor sports stadiums, and high-risk businesses.
(2) Events that hold more than 500 persons must be reported with the local authorities and operate under quarantine guidelines.
(3) Sports events will allow up to 50% of the capacity.
(4) When on board at public transporation (bus, taxi, subway, etc.), facemask requirement applies.
(5) Schools may allow two-third of their students to stay at school.
(6) Religious services must leave a space between each seat. Dining and gathering by groups are to be refrained.
(7) The number of commuters to wokplaces is recommended to be restricted, for example, to its one-five.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR INDIVIDUALS
In compliance with the measures, individuals are strongly advised to comply with COVID-19 prevention guidelines:
1. Stay home if you feel ill or develop COVID-19's suspected symptoms (fever, sore throats, etc.).
2. Stay home unless it is necessary (visits to hospital, necessary grocery shopping, workplaces, etc.) and postpone or cancel group gatherings, trips, or events.
- Have your meal delivered, rather than eating out.
* There has been an increased number of infected cases who dined out; group gatherings that involve dining are strongly recommended to be cancelled.
- Workout at home, rather than going to gyms.
- Stay in touch with your friends or colleagues on a non-face-to-face basis, rather than meeting in person.
- Shop online, rather than shopping at a mall.
3. When staying outdoors, wear a mask all the time and avoid visiting crowded and unventilated indoor places.
- Wear a mask at all times while being indoors and also outdoors when it is not possible to keep a 2m distance from others.
* Activities that lead to taking off a mask (eating, singing, etc.) are to be suspended.
- Keep a 2m (at least 1m) distance from others.
- Activities that lead to respiratory droplets (shouting, singing aloud, etc.) and physical contacts between people (handshakes, hugs, etc.) are to be suspended.