페이지 정보Date20-08-18 11:09 Hit2,521
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
In light of the recent explosion of COVID-19 infections in Seoul Metropolitan Region (Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon), Korean government has upgraded the social distancing guideline to LEVEL 2, from August 16, 2020.
- Strengthened measures are added as of August 19, 2020
- Extended to all cities as of August 23, 2020 (for two weeks)
- Further strengthened for Seoul Metropolitan Region as of August 30, 2020 until September 6 (blue-colored)
- Strengthened measures for Seoul Metropolitan Region extended to September 13 (blue-colored); measures for all regions extended to September 20
- Relaxed to Level 2 for Seoul Metropolitan Region from September 14 to 27.
1. Large gatherings and events, with estimated attendees of more than 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors, are banned.
2. Sporting events revert back to crowdless matches.
3. Indoor public facilities, including libraries, galleries, and museums, are closed.
Twelve types of private businesses designated as high-risk facilities (bars, karaoke businesses, clubs, indoor event halls, indoor gyms that offer GX activities, such as zumba, taebo, and spinning, large academies (hakwon), buffets, and internet cafes (newly added)) are closed.
* Local district offices may include additional types.
After 9 pm, only delivery or takeaway services are available in regular restaurants, diners, and bakeries.
=> From September 14 to 27, regular restaurants, diner, and bakeries operate under the strict quarantine measures (wearing a mask, filling out a visitor log, social distancing, ventilation, etc.). For delivery and takeaway, it is not mandatory to fill out a visitor log.
For franchise cafes, bakeries, and ice cream/ice flakes stores, only delivery or takeaway services are available.
=> From September 14 to 27, the number of visitors for franchise cafes, bakeries, and ice cream/ice flakes stores is limited, keeping a certain distance from each table, and all must operate under the strict quarantine measures (wearing a mask, filling out a visitor log, social distancing, ventilation, etc.). For delivery and takeaway, it is not mandatory to fill out a visitor log.
Private academics (hakwon) with more than 10 persons, study cafes, and indoor gyms and fitness centers are closed.
=> From September 14 to 27, private academics operate under the strict quarantine measures (wearing a mask, filling out a visitor log, social distancing, ventilation, etc.).
Despite not being listed as high-risk facilities, twelve new types of indoor private businesses must operate under the strict quarantine measures.
* private academies (hakwon, less than 10 persons), arcades, water parks, religious facilities, indoor wedding venues, concert halls, movie theaters, spas and saunas, indoor game/DVD theaters (multi-bang, DVD-bang), funeral services
** Local district offices may include additional types.
Religious facilities in Seoul and Gyeonggi regions must operate under the same strict quarantine measures, from August 15, 2020.
* For churches in Seoul Metropolitan Region, religious services are allowed only as a non-face-to-face basis, and all group activities organized by them are banned.
Welfare and childcare centers are advised to suspend operations.
* Emergency childcare services will be maintained.
4. Schools located in the regions with mass infections are recommended to shift to online/remote teaching. Other schools may conduct their in-person teaching plans, where only one-third of students are allowed to stay in schools.
5. Public organizations and institutions must restrict the number of commuters through flexible/remote working mode. Private companies and businesses are also recommended to restrict the number of commuters in a similar way.\
6. Residents of Seoul and Gyeonggi regions are recommended not to move to other cities but stay in town.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR INDIVIDUALS
In compliance with the measures, individuals are strongly advised to comply with COVID-19 prevention guidelines:
1. Stay home if you feel ill or develop COVID-19's suspected symptoms (fever, sore throats, etc.).
2. Stay home unless it is necessary (visits to hospital, necessary grocery shopping, workplaces, etc.) and postpone or cancel group gatherings, trips, or events.
- Have your meal delivered, rather than eating out.
* There has been an increased number of infected cases who dined out; group gatherings that involve dining are strongly recommended to be cancelled.
- Workout at home, rather than going to gyms.
- Stay in touch with your friends or colleagues on a non-face-to-face basis, rather than meeting in person.
- Shop online, rather than shopping at a mall.
3. When staying outdoors, wear a mask all the time and avoid visiting crowded and unventilated indoor places.
- Wear a mask at all times while being indoors and also outdoors when it is not possible to keep a 2m distance from others.
* Activities that lead to taking off a mask (eating, singing, etc.) are to be suspended.
- Keep a 2m (at least 1m) distance from others.
- Activities that lead to respiratory droplets (shouting, singing aloud, etc.) and physical contacts between people (handshakes, hugs, etc.) are to be suspended.