Overseas Korean students who wish to take undergraduate degrees at SNU
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 8 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 8 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription(private company)
February or March(Once a year, Recruitment period is about one month)
Applicants submit applications(apply online and print) and other documents to Korean embassies in their countries ▶ the embassies make the first selection ▶ the Overseas Koreans Foundation make the second selection
- SNU staff in charge: 82-2-880-2519, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overseas Koreans Foundation: 82-64-786-0274, email@example.com
The latest announcement on this scholarship can be found only via the foundation’s website.
Overseas Koreans Foundation: www.korean.net (Korean)
※ Scholarship packages are subject to change depending on the circumstances of the supporting organization.
January 14, 2019