- Must be enrolled at least 2 semesters at home institution
- Have a GPA 3.0 or above / 4.0
- * To apply for the College of Business Administration, GPA more than 83 out of total score 100 is required. If the score, more than 83, is not written in the official transcript clearly, applicants’ home universities should submit a letter to us to prove the equivalent.
- Language proficiency of either English or Korean is highly recommended, but not compulsory
|ENGLISH||TOEFL||IBT 88 OR ABOVE|
|IELTS||6.0 OR ABOVE|
|KOREAN||KLAT||LEVEL 5 OR ABOVE|
|TOPIC||LEVEL 5 OR ABOVE|
- THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is restricted to students who are currently studying medicine at their home university.
- THE COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY is open ONLY to masters level students currently enrolled in a master program at School of Dentistry or equivalent at their home university. The student exchange program is NOT available at the undergraduate level for the College of Dentistry.
- Applicants who apply for the KOREAN HISTORY/ PSYCHOLOGY/ STATISTICS MAJOR must provide proof of Korean language ability. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be either (1) Level 5 or above of official Korean Language Proficiency Test or (2) Level 5 or above of the Korean Test conducted at the SNU Language Institute.
- THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently studying business or economics at their home university.
- The GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS(MBA PROGRAM) is restricted to current full-time MBA candidates in our respective partner schools. For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at gsb.snu.ac.kr or contact MBA Office at email@example.com
- VOCAL MUSIC MAJOR is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at their home university.
- THE COLLEGE OF LAW is NOT open to undergraduate level students from Spring 2018.
- * The School of Law, a specialized law school for graduate level students, will be open to undergraduate level students from Fall 2018.
|SPRING SEMESTER||Oct 20||Oct-Nov||Early Dec||Mid Dec|
|FALL SEMESTER||April 20||May-June||Early June||Mid June|
IMPORTANT NOTES : Both Online Application and Postal Submission of the documents below are required to complete the application.
All documents should be submitted and posted in ORIGINAL or verified as an official copy, and should be in Korean or in English. If your documents are not in Korean or in English, please have your document translated in Korean or in English and have confirmed and sealed by an authorized body.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE OIA.
Please be aware that we will be unable to continue processing your application if you do not submit ALL the required application documents.
|LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE POSTED||SNU FORM|
|A||On-line Application Form (printable after completing online application) :
* Documents required to be attached during on-line application :
1) Statement of Purpose, 2) Two Letters of Recommendation, 3) Official University Transcripts, 4) Certificate of Enrollment from the current university you are attending, 5) A photocopy of the passport (personal information page)
** In order to start the on-line application, candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution by e-mail. The nominated students will receive detailed information on how to log in and apply online by the designated SNU coordinator.
|B||A STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
(PLEASE USE LETTER SIZE PAPER 8½" X 11") (IN ENGLISH OR IN KOREAN)
|C||TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION FROM TWO OF YOUR PROFESSORS.
PLEASE USE THE SNU LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FORM. ONE LETTER
OF THE RECOMMENDATION MUST BE WRITTEN BY A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR
AT THE CURRENT SCHOOL WHICH THE APPLICANT IS ATTENDING.
|D||OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT|
|E||A CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT FROM THE CURRENT UNIVERSITY YOU ARE ATTENDING.|
|F||A COPY OF APPLICANT'S PASSPORT|
|G||ONLY FOR FINE ARTS, MUSIC, AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION APPLICANTS: PHOTOGRAPHS OF WORKS/RECORDING OF PERFORMANCES|
The OIA receives applications and reviews that all application requirements have been met. The application packet is then forwarded to the screening committee of each college for assessment. When the acceptance is confirmed, the OIA notifies the result via email.
The OIA is not responsible for the selection process and its results since the decision is made by each college.
The acceptance package will include Certificate of Admission (not to Korean national), Letter of Acceptance, and other necessary information.