- Check your student ID number Upon your acceptance, we will send your student number at SNU to your e-mail.
- Sign up on mySNU Portal MySNU is your electronic key to gaining access to the university online services
- Take your acceptance packet and Certificate of Admission (CoA) OIA will post or e-mail the required documents for your visa application to you, upon your acceptance
- Apply for student visa (D-2) The list of required documents must be advised by your local Korean embassy. Please note that the visa is for a single entry and you cannot make any overseas travel until you complete alien registration after you enter Korea.
- Purchase a traveler’s insurance plan
- Apply for on-campus dormitory
- Register for courses
- Pay tuition fee (Print out an invoice and receipt) Degree-seeking students and visiting students only
- Take Korean Proficiency Test Degree-seeking students only
- Join the orientation Detailed information on the orientation schedule will be guided through e-mail.
- Enroll in Korean Language Program
- Join SNU Buddy Program Exchange students only
- email@example.com for degree-seeking students
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe) / email@example.com (Asia, America, Oceania) for exchange students