- Check your student ID number Upon your acceptance, we will send your student number at SNU to your e-mail.
- Sign up on mySNU Portal MySNU is your electronic key to gaining access to the university online services
- Take your acceptance packet and Certificate of Admission (CoA) at your international office OIA will post required documents for your visa application to your home university international office, upon your acceptance.
- Apply for student visa (D-2) Required documents must be advised by your local Korean embassy. Please note that the visa is for a single entry.
- Purchase a traveler’s insurance plan and submit a copy
- Apply for on-campus dormitory Detailed information will be guided through e-mail.
- Register for courses
- Pay tuition fee (Print out an invoice and receipt) Not applicable to exchange students; degree-seeking students and visiting students are required to pay the tuition fee.
- Take Korean Proficiency Test Only for degree seeking students are required to take the test.
- Join the orientation Detailed information on the orientation schedule will be guided through e-mail.
Optional, only for exchange students
- Enroll in Korean Language Program
- Join SNU Buddy Program
- firstname.lastname@example.org for degree-seeking students
- email@example.com (Europe) / firstname.lastname@example.org (Asia, America, Oceania) for exchange students