Gwanak Residence Halls
SNU Gwanak Residence Halls have 28 dormitory buildings with 2,600 rooms, housing over 5,000 students. Both undergraduate or graduate students, who are enrolled, or to-be-enrolled in SNU Gwanak Campus, and meet the following requirements, are eligible to apply.
|Classification||Undergraduate||Foreign student||Graduate||Research student|
|Grade||Above 2.7||Above 2.3(Undergraduate)
|Above 3.0||Above 3.0|
- The overall GPA will include grade from summer school and the second semester will not be included.
- Freshmen or students who do not have accumulated GPA are not applicable
- Law school students: GPA 2.7 or above can apply
- Graduate students who only registered for thesis research and therefore impossible to calculate the grade, are not eligible to apply for the housing.
- Application : http://dorm.snu.ac.kr
- Contact Information : 82-2-881-9200 (Gwanak Residence Halls)
Family Housing (Gwanak Residence Halls)Married international graduate students and full-time research students enrolled in SNU can apply for family housing (33 rooms) at Gwanak Residence Halls.
- Application : by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Information : 82-2-880-4447 (Office of International Affairs)
BK International HouseForeign employees, researchers, graduate students are eligible to apply for 316 studios, and 74 apartment (with two rooms) of BK International House.
Faculty ApartmentPlease contact the Office of Student Welfare in order to apply for Faculty Apartment.
- Contact Information : 82-2-880-5072 (Office of Student Welfare)