페이지 정보작성자 SNU OIA 작성일20-07-24 10:59 조회439회
Fall 2020 Class Operations
○ Classes will be conducted between September 1 to December 14 (15 weeks) / Make-up classes may be held between December 15 to 20.
○ Course change period has been extended and will be conducted on a non-face-to-face basis.
- Course change period (Add & Drop): September 1 – 14 (2 weeks)
- Course override is processed on a non-face-to-face basis in the same manner as in the 1st semester (Spring 2020).
○ Policies and Procedures
- For General Elective (including Subject for Liberal Education) courses, theory (lecture-based) classes will be offered on a non-face-to-face basis, while practice (experiment/lab/practice-based) classes (including language courses) will be partly in-person.
- Major (including Requisite or Elective Subject for Major) courses will be held either on a non-face-to-face or in-person basis.
- Non-face-to-face classes will be held in the same manner as in the 1st semester (Spring 2020). (Real-time online lecture through ZOOM, video-recorded lectures, etc.)
- In-person classes will be conducted abiding by COVID-19 disinfection and prevention measures.
- Class operations for each course will be updated on the course syllabus, which will be uploaded to course registration website (http://sugang.snu.ac.kr) before the preliminary course registration starts.
◎ Classes will be held based on the assumption that the current Social Distancing measures (Level 1) continue.
· A mixture of online and offline classes will be offered to mitigate the concentration of students.
◎ If Social Distancing measure is strengthened to Level 2?
· In-person classes will be minimally conducted only when necessary, and the majority of classes will turn online.
◎ If Social Distancing measure is strengthened to Level 3?
· All classes will turn online and entry to the campus will be restricted.
◎ In-person classes and exams will be held under thorough disinfection and prevention measures.