페이지 정보작성자 SNU OIA 작성일20-05-07 11:29 조회187회
Korean government has introduced an eased distancing campaign against COVID-19, which became in effect from May 6, 2020.
1. Stay home for 3 - 4 days if you feel unwell.
2. Keep a 2m distance from other people.
* Wear a mask at indoor multi-use facilities and also outdoors when it is difficult to keep a 2m distance.
3. Wash hands for more than 30 seconds and cover your cough with your sleeves.
4. Ventilate regularly for more than twice a day.
5. Stand in solidarity and cooperation to eliminate the COVID-19.