Study at SNU
- Study at SNU
- Korean Government Scholarship Students
The Ministry of Education offers a scholarship program for international students from countries that have concluded a bilateral cultural agreement with Korea. Foreign scholarship students are actively making contributions for increasing ties and amity in throughout the world in numerous fields such as education, diplomacy and enterprise.
Applicant must be a citizen of a country to which the scholarship is offered.
DETAILED NAME OF COUNTRY WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON NIIED WEBSITE (http://niied.go.kr).
- Undergraduate Course
- Undergraduate Course: 1 year of Korean language + 4 year of Undergraduate
- Master's Course
- 1 year of Korean language + 2 year of Master's
- Ph. D. Course
- 1 year of Korean language + 3 year of Ph.D.
- 4-year undergraduate courses provided by the universities designated by NIIED
- NOT APPLICABLE: FIELDS THE STUDY PERIOD OF WHICH EXCEEDS 4 YEARS
(E.G. MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, ARCHITECTURE)
- All the fields
- TUITION COSTS WILL BE COVERED UP TO FIVE MILLION WON PER SEMESTER FOR EACH SCHOLAR. IF THE SEMESTER TUITION OF A SPECIFIC PROGRAM AT A PARTICULAR UNIVERSITY EXCEEDS FIVE MILLION WON, ATTENDANCE IN THE PROGRAM IS POSSIBLE UPON THE CONDITION THAT THE UNIVERSITY COVERS THE OVERAGE
- NIGHT SCHOOLS, SEASONAL PROGRAMS, BROADCASTING SCHOOLS, AND CYBER-SCHOOLS
(INCLUDING ONLINE DISTANT LEARNING PROGRAMS) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR APPLICATION.
Round trip air fare, Tuition fee, Monthly allowance, Medical insurance etc.
- Undergraduate October
- Graduate January
Refer to List of Korean Adoption Association and University